Bethany’s practice is focused on commercial transactions, real estate, and land use. While Bethany served as house counsel for a local commercial real estate brokerage and property management company, she oversaw lease negotiations, construction projects, and general contract administration. Bethany also helps clients settle disputes surrounding property and easement rights, as well as landlord-tenant matters. Bethany is originally from Chicago but has found her home in downtown Seattle. She enjoys live music, hot yoga, hiking, and exploring new restaurants around the city – one day she hopes to open her own martini bar.
- Commercial real estate transactions and leasing
- Secure financing
- Real property
- Land use and construction
Bethany graduated summa cum laude from Seattle University in 2011 where she earned a degree in criminal justice and Spanish language. She also earned her law degree from Seattle University School of Law in 2015 where she graduated cum laude. While in law school, Bethany served as a legal writing research assistant, contracts teaching assistant, and president of the Real Estate Law Students Association.
Professional Associations and Community Involvement:
- Washington State Bar Association, member
- King County Bar Association Neighborhood Legal Clinics, volunteer attorney
- Seattle University Mission Award for Outstanding Leadership in Justice
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Highest Grade in Evidence
- Year End Achievement Award for Second Year Class Rank